Saturday, April 25, 2009

Something that really grinds my gears

Have anyone else (besides Michael) ever noticed that 99% of Youtube users who comment on other peoples videos have a severe Inferiority complex? It’s as though they sign up with accounts and post negative comments about other people (who don’t deserve those types of comments) just to make themselves feel better and validate their inferior pathetic existences.

It’s one thing to give some creative criticism but it’s a whole difference kettle of fish to just post shit comments to every video you see. It really gets under my skin. Someone needs to hunt those people down, one by one and give them all kicks to the backs of their heads as they run away in terror screaming.

the end.

3 comments:

  1. I agree. It gets on my nerves pretty bad. But I also disagree. They should all be killed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pffft They aren't worth Killing, yes they are a waste of air, But I think they should also be forced into slavery so they no longer have time to put other people down and can feel what it's like to be looked at like worthless shit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with ya hun, I've checked out some comments that ppl have left on vids I like and they just run their mouths, either somebody is gay or stupid or blah blah blah yeah those type of comment givers make themselves feel better by bashing online where no one can sock 'em in the throat lol

    ReplyDelete