Monday, April 20, 2009

Photoshop = Love

Ok so i've been going pretty nuts today since I've reloaded Photoshop CS2 onto my computer. Michael was wanting me to do some "Tom goes to the Mayor" Style images of him for some time now and I've only now been able to do them. They are fairly easy but take a while to cut the images out properly so they don't look too dodgy. I'm pretty happy with how they all turned out though so all is well and It's kept me busy most of the day that i've been home.

Again no housework was done..ah well i'm not actually too phase about that right now. Joe's staying here tonight so that we can take him to a job interview tomorrow. His car's out of action and so is Susan's for the upteenth time. That must completely suck. I think she's going to get a new car. I remember last time she picked it up from the mechanic's they said that it was just going to keep having problems and they suggested to get rid of the car asap and get a new one. So i am assuming thats whats going to happen.

On another note I've been starting to look at new rentals. Michael and I really want to get out of here. I'm so over the area it's not funny anymore. Woodridge have been good to us don't get me wrong...BUT i want to move to a more people friendly suburban area and i want to move into a house. Townhouses are just too much for me these days. Stairs are NOT my friend heh.

♥CassieWho♥

No comments:

Post a Comment