Thursday, June 16, 2011

busy busy, being a mummy!

Wow how life just rushes by when you are happy! I love being a mum. I Love doing mummy things and i love experiencing the unconditional love of a child. This is me, this is what i was born to do and i love every sleep deprived second of it!
I've been doing a lot of sewing lately. It's been a wonderful hobby to pick back up after so long and i really really enjoy making things for Kevin. My favourite thing to date would also have to be the easiest. Upcycling/breathing new life into Kevins too small batman onsie. He's recently developed a love for the 1960's batman and robbin(or in his words Batpac and Roddin) movie and watches at least once a day. I bought him a batman outfit/onsie last winter which is quite obviously maybe three or more sizes too small for him now. But with the legs removed and the bottom hemmed it's the perfect size for a shirt! The cape still fit him also, So now he has a renewed outfit to fit his new enthusiasm for those wonderful crime fighters. Will post a pic once it's try and off the line!
I want to try and blog more. It's quite obviously been a long time since my last one considering Kevin is now 18 Months old! So much has happened that i should have written about but no will never remember enough to do so. what a shame!
Next blog...maybe i should talk about MCN's(Modern Cloth Nappies) and my somewhat recent addiction to them...maybe not. Don't get me started! ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment