Tuesday, December 8, 2009

the birth and what not




















Well colour my fanny and tickle me sideways. I just scanned when my last blog was! Since then i've had a baby shower, HAD the baby (haha) and he's now 15 days old. Now THAT is just extremely trippy because i remember thinking to myself, god the moment is never going to come when i can hold him, feed him and hug him when he wants affection. But here i am, there he is and he's over two weeks old now! the time is really flying. He's changing so quickly and i feel like if i sleep or blink or even sneeze i'm going to miss some significant moment. I've gotten used to this constant feeling that at any moment i'm going to pass out and asleep for a week, it's surprisingly easy to function this way lol.


Everythings easier than i expected, it's times like these when you wonder what the hell you were ever really worried about! For pictures there are a ton on my dailybooth account.

1 comment: