Thursday, May 7, 2009

Kudoo doodoo

Ok so I thought I should probably get into gear and write a new blog.
So for the moment i'm without my laptop for god knows how long. The
power cable is broken from what I can tell which isn't going to be
covered under warranty. Meaning i'll have to pay for it and right now
there is no way I can afford to. So I am stuck using my Pda and
wireless keyboard its ok at lease I have something to use as opposed
to nothing at all. So here I sit next to Michael watching The X-Files
really quite enjoyin myself. Michael and I have big news coming up
very soon but that's still to come. On a funny note I just punched the
crap out of his right arm until he was all "Ow ok stop stop"! I found
it pretty damn funny haha. Ok so that's it for now i'm off.
Adios

1 comment: